Steel aspiration cannulae for neurosurgery with flat tip complete with Ø 1,5 mm aspiration control handle.
- The aspiration control hole has a diameter of 1,5 mms., this allows the surgeon to receive a much slower response. When the hole is uncovered, the decrease in aspiration at the tip occurs in a progressive manner over time. Also in cases of relatively high aspiration pressures, these cannulae maintain a low noise production.
- Particularly adapt for use in Neurosurgery.
- Reduces the risk of blocking.
- Can dissect in restricted areas in Neuro & Spinal surgery.
- Non-traumatic, flat, rounded tips.
- Cannulae are made of AISI 304 medical steel.
- Uniform internal diameter over the entire length of the cannula.
- Handle with aspiration control made of copolymer styrenebutadiene (ABS).
- Colour coded for immediate recognition.
- Latex free.
- Sterilised by gamma rays.
- Packaged singularly in double sterile packaging.
To see our complete line of disposable suction tubes for different surgical applications, click here.