Steel aspiration cannulae with flat tip complete with Ø 1,5 mm aspiration control handle.
- The aspiration control hole has a diameter of 1,5 mms., this allows the surgeon to receive a much slower response. When the hole is uncovered, the decrease in aspiration at the tip occurs in a progressive manner over time. Also in cases of relatively high aspiration pressures, these cannulae maintain a low noise production.
- Reduces the risk of blocking.
- Can dissect in restricted areas in Neuro & Spinal surgery.
- Non-traumatic, flat, rounded tips.
- Cannulae are made of AISI 304 medical steel.
- Uniform internal diameter over the entire length of the cannula.
- Handle with aspiration control made of copolymer styrenebutadiene (ABS).
- Colour coded for immediate recognition.
- Latex free.
- Sterilised by gamma rays.
- Packaged singularly in double sterile packaging.
See also our Ball Tipped Suction Cannula and other models of micro cannulae.
To see our complete line of disposable suction tubes for different surgical applications, click here.