Ball Tipped Aspiration Cannula for Neurosurgery complete with ergonomic aspiration control handle.
- The aspiration control hole allows the surgeon high precision control of the aspiration pressure. When the hole is opened, the aspiration at the tip decreases progressively over time. It is available in two shapes: an ergonomic drop shaped form or a round 1,5 mm diameter form.
- Particularly adapt for Neurosurgery operations.
- The ball shaped distal tips reduce tissue trauma.
- Cannula are made of stainless medical grade AISI 304 steel.
- Uniform internal diameter over the entire cannula length.
- Handle with aspiration control made of copolymer styrene-butadiene (ABS).
- Color coded for immediate recognition.
- Does not contain latex.
- Sterilized by Gamma Rays.
- Packaged in double sterile envelopes.
To see our complete line of disposable suction tubes for different surgical applications, click here.